I. Who processes personal data and for what purpose
Personal data provided to us in connection with the registration and use of the online shop is processed by the National Museum in Krakow, Al. 3-go Maja 1, 30-062 Kraków, NIP: 6750004442, REGON: 000275961.
The personal data you provide, particularly your name, surname, user address, email address and phone number is processed:
II. Transfer and sharing of personal data
- to the extent necessary to establish and properly implement electronic services and to fulfil the orders placed by users;
- in order to fulfil the orders placed by users for items from the stock of our online shop;
- in order to operate the website, in particular the registration process;
- in order to fill in the contact details questionnaire.
Data Administrator reserves the right to transfer or share with third parties the personal data of users whose data is administered when:
III. Users' rights and contact with the Administrator
- the users grant their consent or
- it is justified by the law or
- it is necessary to provide services or
- it is connected with pursuing claims or clarification of the circumstances regarding the users' illegal use of electronic services.
Users have the right to:
- access their personal data as well as to correct and update it,
- contact the Data Administrator at any time in order to obtain information about whether and how the Data Administrator uses or intends to use their personal data,
- submit a request to the Data Administrator to entirely or partially remove their personal data.
Dat a Administrator provides the opportunity for users to remove their personal data from the database at their request, as well as in other circumstances on the basis of the provisions of the existing law.
Data Administrator may be contacted at telephone number 12 4335500, fax: 12 435555, or e-mail: email@example.com IV. Data protection terms
Data Administrator ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational means in order to prevent it from being unlawfully processed. In addition, efforts are exerted to ensure that personal data is:
V. Data related to browsing the website content using cookies
- correct and processed in accordance with the law,
- accurate and updated,
- kept no longer than necessary,
- kept safe.