Tuesday is the day of free entry to permanent exhibitions at the NMK.
The museum is closed on Mondays.
Save a tree. Do not print this unless it is really necessary
- switchboard: (012) 433-59-60, (012) 433-59-61
- ticket office: (012) 433-59-63
- fax: (012) 433-59-71
- e-mail: email@example.com
tel. (012) 433-59-75
Last visitors are admitted to the gallery and exhibition no later than 20 minutes before closing time. The ticket office, gift shop, and cloakroom are open until closing time
Tuesday: 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Wednesday - Sunday: 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS:
A paid underground municipal car park is located in front of the Main Building.
- buses: 124, 152, 304, 424, 502
- trams: 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 14, 19, 20, 24, 52
- Normal ticket - PLN 18
- Reduced ticket - PLN 12
- Family ticket - PLN 36 (maximum 4 people, including a minimum of 1 child under 16)
- Ticket for youth from 7 to 26 years of age - PLN 1
- Tuesday – free admission to permanent exhibitions
In Polish PLN 150/foreign language PLN 200 + entrance tickets to an exhibition
Available languages: Polish, English
GUIDED TOURS, GROUP VISITS, RESERVATIONS
RULES FOR VISITORS TO THE NATIONAL MUSEUM IN KRAKOW
Regulations for bookings at the National Museum in Krakow
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
Amateur photography and filming involving no artificial light or tripods is free of charge and is limited only to permanent exhibitions in the National Museum in Krakow.
Information on discounts
|AUDIOGUIDE (POLISH, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH)
- regular pass - 7 PLN
- reduced pass - 5 PLN
|OPENING HOURS OF THE NATIONAL MUSEUM IN KRAKOW IN 2023