I. REDUCED TICKETS will be granted to the following persons upon presentation of relevant documents:
1) students of primary, middle and secondary schools, art schools, teacher training colleges and social service workers training colleges, university students and PhD students, who are nationals of the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area,
2) persons over 65 years of age, pensioners, disabled pensioners, social pensioners and persons with disabilities together with their carers, who are nationals of the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area,
3) teachers of primary, middle and secondary schools, art schools, teachers from educational and boarding facilities, educators from special education centres, correctional facilities, juvenile shelters, and diagnostic and consultation centres operating in the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area,
4) individuals awarded the "For the Care of Monuments" badge, "The Distinguished Cultural Activist" badge of honour, "Service for Polish Culture" badge of honour, or awarded the honorary title "Service for National Culture",
6) holders of ISIC (International Student Identity Card) or Euro 26 cards,
7) holders of a nationwide Large Family Card and Krakow Family Cards 3+ which entitle the bearers to:
- 80% discount on the regular ticket price to permanent galleries and temporary exhibitions for the parent(s), including foster parent(s) or person(s) running a foster care home, parent's spouse and the child including a child under parent's foster care and a person referred to in Art. 37 paragraph 2 of 9 June 2011 on supporting family and foster care system;
- free admission for children from large families up to 18 years of age;
- free admission for university students from large families up to 25 years of age;
- free admission for students holding a medical certificate issued in relation to their moderate degree of disability;
- 1 pln fee for a museum lesson for every student from a large family;
- 50% discount on participation in the weekend family workshops for children from large families up to 12 years of age;
8) Pupils and students up to 26 years of age are entitled to a ticket for the price of 1 zł gross for all permanent exhibitions in the Museum, as part of "Accessible Culture" programme.II. FREE TICKETS
will be granted to the following persons upon presentation of relevant documents:
1) individuals honoured with the Order of the White Eagle, the War Order of Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, or the "Gloria Artis" Medal;
2) employees of museums listed in the National Register of Museums;
3) members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS);
4) holders of the Card of the Pole;
5) children up to 7 years of age;
6) members of the Society of Friends of the NMK (in accordance with the cooperation agreement of 3 April 2008 concluded between the Society of Friends of the National Museum in Krakow and the Museum for an indefinite period of time)
7) holders of special invitations issued by the Director of the National Museum in Krakow
8) holders of "Free access card to all museums subordinate to the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage"
9) members of the Association of Art Historians,
10) members of the International Association of Art Critics (AICA),
12) tourist guides.
III. Researchers along with their students are entitled to free tickets in order to participate in educational activities organised during permanent and temporary exhibitions in accordance with agreements concluded for an indefinite period with the following institutions:
1) the Institute of History, the Institute of Art History, the Institute of Jewish Studies, the Institute of Pedagogy of the Jagiellonian University;
2) the Institute of Art and the Institute of History of the KEN Pedagogical University of Krakow;
3) Faculty of Conservation of the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow;
4) Department of Tourism, specialization Tourism and Recreation at the Krakow University of Economics.
IV. Researchers along with students of institutions which have not signed a cooperation agreement with the National Museum in Krakow are entitled to a special ticket price for the price of 1 zł gross per person in order to participate in their own educational activities during permanent and temporary exhibitions.
I. The following documents are required to confirm the right to discounted tickets or free entry to museums:
- school ID cards, student ID cards, course participant ID cards, participants in doctoral studies ID cards, doctoral students ID cards;
- pensioner / disabled pensioner ID card;
- ID cards documenting disability or a degree of disability;
- employee ID;
- ID cards certifying the granting of badges, orders or medals;
- certificates or ID cards confirming veterans' rights;
- ICOM and ICOMOS Membership Cards;
- the Card of the Pole;
- documents verifying the holder's age;
- other documents confirming the rights of the persons referred to in § 1 paragraph 1.1-1.3 to reduced admission fees to museums in the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area;
- press ID cards;
- tourist guide ID cards;
- Large Family Cards,
- ISIC cards,
- Euro 26 cards.
II. Persons entitled to a discount or free admission to museums present to the cashier of the branch a valid document confirming the right to discounts or free admission to museums, along with an ID card or another document confirming their identity. In the case of admission referred to in § 1. III paragraphs 1-4, an authorized person verifies whether the name of the institution together with the name and surname of the teacher is listed as a group of students entitled to free admission.