- switchboard: (012) 433-59-60, (012) 433-59-61
- ticket office: (012) 433-59-63
- fax: (012) 433-59-71
- e-mail: email@example.com
tel. (012) 433-59-75
Last visitors are admitted to the gallery and exhibition no later than 20 minutes before closing time. The ticket office, gift shop, and cloakroom are open until closing time
- Monday - closed
- Tuesday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS:
A paid underground municipal car park is located in front of the Main Building.
- buses: 124, 152, 304, 424, 502
- trams: 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 14, 19, 20, 24, 52
- children and youth under 16 - 1 PLN
- students under 26 - 1 PLN
- regular ticket - 10 PLN
- reduced ticket - 5 PLN
- family ticket (up to 5 persons) - 20 PLN
- Sunday – free admission to permanent exhibitions
GUIDED TOURS, GROUP VISITS, RESERVATIONS
RULES FOR VISITORS TO THE NATIONAL MUSEUM IN KRAKOW
Regulations for bookings at the National Museum in Krakow
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
Amateur photography and filming involving no artificial light or tripods is free of charge and is limited only to permanent exhibitions in the National Museum in Krakow.
Information on discounts
|AUDIOGUIDE (POLISH, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH)
- regular pass - 7 PLN
- reduced pass - 5 PLN
The ticket offices of the National Museum in Krakow offer a museum pass which entitles its owner to visit all the branches and permanent exhibitions of the Museum.
- regular pass - 50 PLN
- reduced pass - 30 PLN
- family pass - 100 PLN
|ALL THE NMK GALLERIES WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS IN 2018:
- 1 January (New Year, Monday)
- 30 March (Holy Friday)
- 31 March (Holy Saturday)
- 1 April (Easter Sunday)
- 31 May (Corpus Christi, Thursday)
- 15 August (Assumption of the Virgin Mary, Wednesday) - only display as part of the project 'Miraculous Power of Art' in the EUROPEUM will be open from 10 am. to 4 pm.
- 1 November (All Saints' Day, Thursday)
- 24 December (Christmas Eve, Monday)
- 25 December (Christmas, Tuesday)
- 31 December (New Year's Eve, Monday)
ALL GALLERIES WILL BE OPEN IN THE CHANGED HOURS IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS IN 2018:
- 6 January (Epiphany, Saturday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 2 April (Easter Monday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 1 May (Labour Day, Tuesday) - 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 3 May (May 3rd Constitution Day, Thursday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 18 May (Museums Night, Friday) - 7 pm. - 1 a.m (closed during the day)
- 11 November (Independence Day, Sunday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 26 December (Christmas, Wednesday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.