Notae Numismaticae. Numismatic Notes. Volume X
The tenth volume of the publication contains 16 articles, information on the guilder discovery, 4 reviews, a chronicle of the Numismatics Room at the National Museum in Krakow, a chronicle of the Numismatics Section of the Archaeological Committee at the Krakow Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences, information on the Numismatics Archive Project and the obituary of Professor Piotr Kaczanowski.
Articles refer to various themes spanning the period from the Greek classical era to modern times. The texts cover:
- Issuance of Satrap coins from the Achaemenid period (J. Bodzek)
- Depictions on coins minted in Samaria (J. Shannahan)
- Chronology and iconography of selected issuance in early Hellenistic Olbia (V.F. Stolba)
- Kushan coinage (E. Smagur)
- Finds of Celtic and Roman coins (A. Dymowski, K. Myzgin, A. Romanowski)
- Finds of early medieval and modern Polish and Western European coins (A. Mazur, K. Mazur, M. Woźniak)
- Finds of Austrian pfennigs in Moravia (D. Grossmannova)
- Issues related to the identification of testoons of Bona of Savoy (A. Smołucha-Sładkowska) and tokens from the Kazimierz city near Krakow (B. Miazga, B. Paszkiewicz)
- Medal making themes (P. Taradaj, A. Fulińska)
- Woodcuts imitating antique style in 'Chronicles of the Etire World' (P. Jaworski)
- Ceramic money boxes (M. Łyczak)
- Competition for the bookplate of the Numismatic Library of the National Museum in Krakow (M. Laskowska, K. Podniesińska).