switchboard:+48 12 433-59-20, +48 12 433-59-21, +48 12 433-59-22
ticket office: +48 12 433-59-23
tel. +48 12 433 59 32
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Last visitors are admitted to the gallery and exhibition no later than 20 minutes before closing time. The ticket office, gift shop, and cloakroom are open until closing time
- Monday - closed
- Tuesday - 9 a.m - 4 p.m
- Saturday: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT ACCESS:
tram: 6, 8, 10, 13, 18
The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace is situated within the zone of limited traffic. The nearest car parks: Powiśle Street and Straszewskiego Street; the nearest tram stops: św. Gertrudy Street ('Wawel') and Franciszkańska Street ('Plac Wszystkich Świętych').
| TICKET PRICES:
Ticket for admission to all permanent galleries in PBEC (Gallery 'Art of Old Poland. The 12th – 18th century', Gallery 'Orthodox Art of the Old Polish Republic', Gallery 'Krakow within your reach'):
- regular ticket - 10 PLN
- reduced ticket - 5 PLN
- family ticket (up to 5 persons) - 20 PLN
- children and youth under 16 - 1 PLN
- students under 26 - 1 PLN
- Sunday – free admission to permanent exhibitions
The ticket offices of the National Museum in Krakow offer a museum pass which entitles its owner to visit all the branches and permanent exhibitions of the Museum.
- regular pass - 50 PLN
- reduced pass - 30 PLN
- family pass - 100 PLN
AUDIOGUIDE (POLISH, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH)
- regular pass - 7 PLN
- reduced pass - 5 PLN
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
Amateur photography and filming involving no artificial light or tripods is free of charge and is limited only to permanent exhibitions in the National Museum in Krakow.
Information on discounts
Regulations for bookings at the National Museum in Krakow
GUIDED TOURS, GROUP VISITS, RESERVATIONS
RULES FOR VISITORS TO THE NATIONAL MUSEUM IN KRAKOW
|ALL THE NMK GALLERIES WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS IN 2018:
- 1 January (New Year, Monday)
- 30 March (Holy Friday)
- 31 March (Holy Saturday)
- 1 April (Easter Sunday)
- 31 May (Corpus Christi, Thursday)
- 15 August (Assumption of the Virgin Mary, Wednesday) - only display as part of the project 'Miraculous Power of Art' in the EUROPEUM will be open from 10 am. to 4 pm.
- 1 November (All Saints' Day, Thursday)
- 24 December (Christmas Eve, Monday)
- 25 December (Christmas, Tuesday)
- 31 December (New Year's Eve, Monday)
ALL GALLERIES WILL BE OPEN IN THE CHANGED HOURS IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS IN 2018:
- 6 January (Epiphany, Saturday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 2 April (Easter Monday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 1 May (Labour Day, Tuesday) - 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 3 May (May 3rd Constitution Day, Thursday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 18 May (Museums Night, Friday) - 7 pm. - 1 a.m (closed during the day)
- 11 November (Independence Day, Sunday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.
- 26 December (Christmas, Wednesday) – 10 am. - 4 pm.